Thursday, July 24, 2008

the famous Haslam Restaurant

Last Saturday, I was doing my Public Mutual thing &
meet up with potential investor at Haslam Restaurant.
I guess I should share my experience having a "Sup Tulang" there.

Photobucket
entrance to Haslam Restaurant

Photobucket
entrance to Haslam Restaurant

Photobucket
Air-Cond section of Haslam Restaurant

Photobucket
Cashier counter of Haslam Restaurant, check it out, the cashier with a butt on his finger???

Photobucket
a bowl of Sup Tulang
Photobucket
pic 2- a bowl of Sup Tulang

the taste of the soup is ok, boleh diterima
but the meat.. wa keras tu, jenuh nak makan.
at the end i tapau the soup only.
so i ate only nasi putih, telur dadar & sup.

After my appointment, i drop by to a burger stall & to fullfill my stomach.
meaning to say perut lapar lagi.. after the Haslam experience.

Photobucket
a plate of nasi putih

No comments: